BuiltToLast (Nurture)

$999.00 / month

BuiltToLast Nurture provides a consistent, turnkey system that optimizes your website’s marketing performance:

  1. Nurturing (PDF):  Maximize the value of each lead through email nurturing.

When combined with the other BuiltToLast systems, the three key elements lead to a robust, comprehensive online marketing system.  Marketing for your company should be BuiltToLast.

If you’ve qualified for the BuiltToLast system by completing this checklist, you can sign up below.  Your subscription will last for as long as you need it.

Category:

BuiltToLast (Nurture)

BuiltToLast Nurture provides a consistent, turnkey system that optimizes your website’s marketing performance:

  1. Nurturing (PDF):  Maximize the value of each lead through email nurturing.

When combined with the other BuiltToLast systems, the three key elements lead to a robust, comprehensive online marketing system.  Marketing for your company should be BuiltToLast.

If you’ve qualified for the BuiltToLast system by completing this checklist, you can sign up below.  Your subscription will last for as long as you need it.

$999.00 / month

Product Description

Every month, you’ll receive:

  • Fully custom work in the above area – we’ll discuss your goals with you, and help identify which areas need focus to create your next “big win.”
  • A collaborative brainstorming plan call – we’ll review our plans with you before we implement anything.  You’ll be able to provide feedback and see demonstrations of what we plan to create.
  • A detailed report at the end of the month – you’ll know exactly what results we generated, and have hands-on access to clear no-nonsense data.  We’ll also have suggestions about what the next steps should be based on the data we gathered.

Nurturing system details

Nurturing your leads is the final piece of the system.  When was the last time you made a purchase online on your first visit to a website?

If you’re like 98% of buyers, chances are you’ve never made a purchase on your first visit.   Only 2% of website visitors become buyers on their first visit. That means that you need to nurture leads and gently lead them towards investing in your product or service.

Our nurturing system leverages email to communicate with, educate, and persuade leads to become buyers.  Not just any type of buyer, but a raving fan who returns to your brand over and over again.  Nurturing also fixes “leaks” in your business – spots along the way where people who could have become customers drop off.

  • Build email automations: Create email journeys for your prospects to automatically flow through depending on what they open, what they click, and what they visit on your website.
  • Create new emails: Upstream newsletters, awareness builders, evaluation emails or offers to convert, we will create the email content that you need.
  • Create email visual assets: We’ll help facilitate any imagery or assets your recipients need in order to maximize engagement and progression.
  • Integrate with calendars and other tools: Booking forms, calendars, store data and more can be integrated into your sequences for personal, intelligent, comprehensive market communication.

Monthly cycle steps

  1. Supposition doc: a simple document showing our hypothesis and suggested plan for the month.
  2. Demonstration doc: simple examples of copy and/or design that we plan to create, so that you can see exactly what our proposed changes could look like once implemented.
  3. Plan call: we’ll spend 30 minutes reviewing the documents from our first two steps with you.  If you’d like any changes, we’ll move to step 4.  If everything looks good, we’ll move to step 5.
  4. Refactor: we revise the Demonstration doc to accurately reflect what we’ll be making based on your feedback from step 3.
  5. Build: we build the approved assets, and push it up as a test or a live deployment, depending on what it is.
  6. Data: We collect and monitor the data as it comes in, using a variety of software tools. When we have a clear picture, we’ll move to step 7.
  7. Response doc: here we look at the data we’ve received, interpret it, and document it for posterity and next steps.
  8. Review call: we review the response doc with you, helping you to understand the data and what it means.

Standing out starts with understanding…

Who you’re talking to & what you’re saying to them.
Everything else is a distraction.

Get the worksheet & 1-on-1 training, no-obligations:

Here’s what’s included:

How to find (and attract) your target customers ...

  • How to identify your #1 audience to target online (and where to find them),
  • How to approach them using their language (and what that language is),
  • Keep this sheet with you to guide and refine all of your website’s new content.

Guide to getting into their circle (and kick out the competitors) …

  • Identify how your audience defines “insider” and “outsider”,
  • How to move from “outsider” to “insider” in any market,
  • How to ethically move your competitors from “insider” to “outsider”.

Video walkthroughs of both worksheets (plus sample content) …

  • See how we use and complete both of these worksheets for websites,
  • Follow along as you complete yours for even easier completion,
  • Easily accessible to refer back to in future if you amend your answers.
$195 FREE

30 minute 1-on-1 ImpactCoaching deep-dive into your answers

  • Private consult with one of our trained coaches, dedicated to you for up to 30 min.
  • Work through your answers and dig even deeper with the help of your coach,
  • Create total clarity over how to find and attract your best customers.
$300 FREE

Ready to attract your best customers? Get all of the above delivered to your inbox, all free:

SEND THEM TO ME FREE
Head Image

“Ideas I never would have thought of”

I took this session to help me hone my message to sell books. They did an A+ job coaching me, giving me marketing ideas I never would have thought of. The best coaching session I've ever had!!!

Head Image

“500% return on advertising”

They put their clients before self-service which I’m yet to experience anywhere else. I can trust these guys to do whatever it takes to make me move forward. I have 3-5X ROI and +269.2% conversions from these principles.

Head Image

“Exceptional”

This is exceptional. You created something that resonated with me on a deep, personal level. It’s helped me solidify my vision and communicate more clearly.

Head Image

“Brings my ideas to life”

These strategies bring levels of engagement for my company that we didn’t have before. It brings my ideas to life and engages my visitors.

Head Image

“These strategies work”

I’ve witnessed first-hand how these strategies turn into striking performance increases for businesses. I now leverage them at every opportunity.

Head Image

“Changes the rules for cause-driven biz”

I’ve seen the systems and strategies inside. This is stuff every cause-driven organization needs to know, yet so few do. This is a must-have.

Website Lessons From A Sock Company | CMR 004

In this video, we show you 5 things a Sock Company is doing that is confusing its visitors. Some of these lessons may surprise you. We use 5 key elements to grade the site to reveal what they’re doing right and what they could improve. If you’re missing the elements in this video, you could be missing out on valuable visitor conversions.

How To Get More Website Conversions For Athletic Brands | CMR 002

In this video, we show you 5 things a popular athletic eCommerce website should change to get better results in 2019. We use 5 key elements to grade the site to reveal what they’re doing right and what they could improve. This applies to athletic brands and sports ecommerce sites. Even if you’re outside of these markets, if you’re missing the elements in this video, you could be missing out on valuable visitor conversions.